Go Overseas is looking for a virtual office dog (or two or three?) to join its team! You’ll be responsible for improving human morale and keeping the office floors crumb-less and Zoom meetings fresh as we continue to work remotely.
- Enthusiastically welcomes teammates when they arrive for work in the morning (and any other time they walk in the door)
- Diffuses stressful meetings by providing kisses
- Occasional presence required on video calls
- Cleans food messes quickly and efficiently
- Keeps team on a tight leash
- Smells OK
- Sits, stays
- Basic knowledge of "Roll Over", "Fetch", and "Shake"
- Tolerates occasional festive costumes
- No barking or whining (also applies to humans)
- 1+ year experience in similar role
- Retrieves office slippers on command
- BA/BS or equivalent pedigree
- Treats dependent on experience and skills
- 2 walks per day
- 10 new best friends
How to apply
Submit your best office dog meme to Tracy@GoOverseas.com. Top applicants will be required to participate in week-long in-office interview.