Go Overseas Logo

Go Overseas

Go Overseas was started with the simple idea of creating a centralized website to provide the resources required for meaningful travel abroad. That idea has grown and expanded into what you see here, a community driven website of like minded people who are all passionate about teaching, studying and volunteering abroad.

Comment Title Attached To Post Date
The only two prerequisites… Do you have to have a teachers license or a bachelors degree? 01/23/2019
Thanks for stopping by! We… I will be in BA for a week starting 7/28. It's short notice but I am looking for a volunteer opportunity. Suggestions? 08/15/2018
Yes! Do you guys offer law internships? 08/15/2018
We recommend reading reviews… What does a typical day of the program look like? 08/15/2018
This program has nine… What sports are included in the camp? 08/15/2018
We recommend reaching out to… What does the typical day look like? 08/15/2018
Hi, great question! Our… How long were the classes? Did they actually last 2.5 hours? 08/15/2018
Requirements vary by… What are the admission requirements? 08/15/2018
Hmmm, we're not sure… Does anyone know if this qualification is recognized in Germany? 08/15/2018
Hi, thanks for stopping by!… What were the hours worked? And what days of the week? 08/15/2018
Hi! We were unable to find… Are interns paid? 08/15/2018
Definitely! What if I have absolutely no experience in teaching? Am I still eligible to volunteer? 08/15/2018
Hi, thanks for stopping by!… How old do you have to be to do this by yourself? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for reaching out!… How skilled do you have to be in skiing/snowboarding going into this course? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for asking! We… Is there any scholarship for foreign linguistic lecturers? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for asking! Yes,… Is the security of foreign participants guaranteed in Palestine? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for stopping by!… What salary or wages does an au pair make? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for stopping by!… Is a non-native (but quasi- native) speaker of English eligible for the teaching position? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for stopping by!… Did you get the chance to be immersed in the Japanese language? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for stopping by!… Is there any financial assistance for Asian students? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for asking! You… Do I have to be a native English speaker in order to be able to participate in this project? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for stopping by!… Do you get your meals and housing paid for 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for reaching out!… Do you need a bachelors degree for visa sponsorship ? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for stopping by!… Hi! I am mexican with a tefl, toefl and some online teaching skills for china based company. Can I be elegible? 08/06/2018
Hi, thanks for stopping by!… Can I apply although I am from Croatia? 08/06/2018