Have an adventure in the HOME of adventure!
A Working Holiday to New Zealand will base you in arguably the most beautiful place on Earth. You’ll make friends, explore the country and undoubtedly try some of their adventure sports (we think Kiwi’s invented at least half of them). You’ll get job interviews through us and essentially be paid to travel!
Our team will provide you with everything you need to make this dream a reality. You’ll receive a guaranteed job interview before arrival, plus unlimited job interviews throughout your trip, all the pre-trip support you’ll need, permanent accommodation support, an incredible package to settle you into the country and much much more!
You could be a cook in Mt Cook or run a tour around town in Queenstown! We have job opportunities dotted across the country, so you’ll end up finding something epic!
If you want to travel to New Zealand, make money and live like a local, this opportunity is for you!
- Guaranteed interview before arrival
- Unlimited extra interviews
- Dedicated Trip Coordinator to guide you through the entire process
- Working holiday visa guidance
- Private airport transfer when you arrive
- 4 nights of hostel accommodation to meet other travellers when you arrive
- "Welcome to NZ" virtual orientation
- Local life essentials including an Kiwi mobile number & SIM with loads of data & credit for your first month, Kiwi bank account and Inland Revenue Department number set up assistance
- Auckland sightseeing tour, NZ Experience day, Auckland bar crawl
- Permanent accommodation support
- $200 Global tour voucher to put towards any Contiki, Busabout, Topdeck or G Adventures tour in New Zealand
- Ongoing support from our local team
- 24/7 Global Emergency Line
*Save time & money with a Guaranteed Interview before you arrive or we’ll extend your initial accommodation until you do.
- Be between 18-35 years of age
- Be a citizen of an eligible country
- Have no criminal convictions in the past 5 years