- Advanced English
- Guaranteed internship placement within a sustainability internship
- High-end housing
- Visa support
- Cultural activities onsite
- Career speakers and company visits
- SIM Card
- Public Transportation card
- Day trips and weekend trips included
A Sustainability Internship will give you the opportunity to gain valuable insights and hands-on experience into the social entrepreneurship and organizational sustainability landscape around the globe, working with and supporting some of the leaders in sustainable and social impact.
Our corporate partners are established companies as well as non-profit organizations working on sustainable development goals. It is our goal to connect students to top leading companies making a difference and a measurable impact for a better world.
Our Host Companies understand what the industry expect from their new hires, it is our goal to connect our students to top leading companies in the non-profit, or social responsibility industry and help them develop skills specific to their desired career path.
Job description example for a Business/Marketing position:
- Help collect and disseminate information, ideas and project links on sustainability matters with new partners.
- Manage website, eBulletin and social media.
- Assist in the promotion of energy conservation to village halls, community buildings and other community hubs.
- Help engage with local authorities in supporting the development of low carbon initiative linked to public buildings.
- Contribute in seeking out and liaising with sustainable and low carbon initiatives and businesses.
- Make contact with and learn from projects and initiatives in other locations in the UK and abroad.
Video Testimonial "Interns from around the world on sustainability": https://youtu.be/BTrE9pBG7qw