Attention to all social impact enthusiasts!
This sustainability Internship will give you the opportunity to gain amazing insights into the social entrepreneurship and organizational sustainability landscape around the globe, working with and supporting some of the leaders in sustainable and social impact.
Our partner organisations are established companies working on Sustainable Development Goals. This Sustainability Internship allows you to gain relevant and valuable work experience and knowledge from home.
Internships are project-based and we offer flexible working hours that can range from 20 to 40 hours per week. You will gain access to a new global network of professionals in the industry who will help further your career!
Our Host Companies understand what the industry expect from their new hires, it is our goal to connect our students to top leading companies in the non-profit, or social responsibility industry and help them develop skills specific to their desired career path.
Job description example for a Business/Marketing position:
- Help collect and disseminate information, ideas and project links on sustainability matters with new partners.
- Manage website, eBulletin and social media.
- Assist in the promotion of energy conservation to village halls, community buildings and other community hubs.
- Help engage with local authorities in supporting the development of low carbon initiative linked to public buildings.
- Contribute in seeking out and liaising with sustainable and low carbon initiatives and businesses.
- Make contact with and learn from projects and initiatives in other locations in the UK and abroad.
- Intermediate English Skills (B1-B2)