This Game Development Internship will give you the opportunity to gain amazing insights into the gaming and technology landscape around the globe, working with and supporting some of the leaders and innovators in the gaming and virtual reality industry.
Our partner organisations are established companies working on Gaming Development and Virtual Reality. This Internship allows you to gain relevant and valuable work experience and knowledge from home.
Internships are project based and we offer flexible working hours that can range from 20 to 40 hours per week. You will gain access to a new global network of professionals in the industry who will help further your career!
Job Description example for Programmers:
- Support with the construction of a healthcare system using beacons.
- Support the team with the creation of sales promotion tool for Twitter and other social media.
- Help with the System construction of HTML5 game site.
- Help the team developing and implementing game software.
- Ensure that the game design is fully implemented and performs as expected.
- Create unit tests and validation procedures, and documenting technical specifications.
- Work closely with a lead game developer to create task/project deliverables.
Job Description example for Graphic Artists:
- Help with the creation of 2D and 3D art for the visual elements of the video game game (objects, characters, background images).
- Support the team with the creation of game locations, lighting setting.
- Graphics editing.
- Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the team.
- Meeting project deadlines/milestones.
- Use traditional hand sketching in the beginning stages.
- Provide assets for marketing purposes.
- Intermediate English Skills (B1-B2)