Work abroad with the opportunity to explore Ghana and embrace a new culture whilst gaining valuable first hand hospitality experience to boost your resume in addition to a strong benefits package. Located on top of the Kwahu mountain plateau the hotel offers breath taking views of the surrounding forests and mountains and gives you the ability to explore the local hiking trails and waterfalls in your free time.
These internships for experienced and inexperienced individiuals offer the perfect chance to travel abroad whilst getting hands on experience in a luxury hospitality setting. All departments of the hotel are seeking interns across the vertical of hospitality including; Front Desk, Room Attendants, Bar & Nightclub Support, Restaurant & Pizzeria Support, General Management, Maintenance, Landscaping, Marketing and Chefs. Interns will be placed in their specific departments in accordance with their interest, the hotels needs and any relevant experience you may have.
Interns will be provided with a range of benefits that can be found below along with a monthly minimum stipend of $100, able to increase dependant on duration and experience.
- Motived and hard working
- Ability to work independently and as a team when needed
- Minimum stipend of $100 per month. Depending on your assignment, duration and relevant experience.
- Shared intern / colleague housing means you're always surrounded by friendly faces.
- One meal provided per day whilst on shift.
- Daily to and from work placement.
- Airport transfer when arriving to Ghana.