- • Working knowledge in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives
- • Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital production processes
- • Planning community engagement programs and collection drive
• Collaborate to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space. You will own the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
• Help to create content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
• Create, manage and grow our presence across social media channels, including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
• Engage with your local community, nearby schools & offices and creating awareness about our vision and organize collection of used (fully working) laptops, desktops and smartphones for donation.