- Studies in Journalism/Communication/Linguistics/Digital marketing.
- University Learning agreement required owned by the university
- High level of English. Additional languages welcome.
- Based in Barcelona and able to work full-time for a minimum of 6 months.
- This internship must fit into your academic studies.
- University Learning agreement required.
- Being familiar with Wordpress is a huge plus.
- A collaborative and positive culture - join a diverse team of professionals as smart and driven as you.
- A chance to make an impact - your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- A modern approach to work - flexible hours, Friday afternoons free, some remote work, and more.
- New offices close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” 22@ district of sunny Barcelona.
What we are looking for:
As an intern at the International team at Gartner Digital Markets you will support our international digital content and publishing teams on a variety of tasks across different country markets, for the different languages we work with — English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian and Portuguese.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing business unit of Gartner, and be a part of the success of the program by bringing in the required skills. For this internship, you will have a cross-department function and will work with our content analysts, content editors and publisher and have the chance to get to be involved in all steps of content creation, from ideation to publication. You will also have the opportunity to create an article and publish it on one of our blogs during the internship.
The successful applicant is flexible and adaptable, is a great team player, has an eye for details and is diligent.
What you will do:
Support our international Digital Content Team. Tasks include (but are not limited to): SEO optimization, article publication, and infographics creation.
SEO: You will be involved in different SEO initiatives aiming to improve our blogs’ ranking.
Research: As part of Gartner, research is a big part of what we do. You will be involved in helping the team with ideation, carrying out research for relevant topics in all target countries and leveraging Gartner’s pool of topics and research.
Graphic Design: Collaborate with content analysts to create infographics and graphics when needed for research pieces. Help with graphic design-related tasks.
Gain market knowledge: Develop an understanding of software and technology in order to contribute to the accuracy of our content.
Other ad-hoc requests: Help the Project Manager and the overall content team in digital content-related projects.
Note: You will be trained in the tools and applications that you will be using on a daily basis during your internship.