Learn Spanish in the Bolivian Amazon

Sustainable Bolivia provides high-quality training for students of all levels and ages. Standard instruction is private, allowing for a tailor-made curriculum to meet the needs of each student. Teaching is balanced between the areas of writing, reading, and grammar; however we place special emphasis on developing conversation skills. In addition to learning Spanish from a textbook, we incorporate topics such as Bolivian history, religion, and current social/political issues into the curriculum. Students also have the opportunity to explore Riberalta accompanied by their language professor.

As a registered NGO all the proceeds from our language school are reinvested to help support the work of our organization. Our professors receive a sustainable living salary, allowing us to employ the most qualified teachers.

We offer 2 types of study programs, allowing the student to attend classes which suit their availability and needs: Intensive Language Program or our Individualized Program.

• Learn Spanish in Bolivia
  • Discover the Amazon
  • Get the possibility to volunteer on the side in different projects
  • Support a small non profit

• Instruction 7
Lucie

How to learn Spanish when you forgot every words learned since school?

I started again my studies after working for 7 years in a shop. It's enough to say that during all this time I didn't practice Spanish. So, coming back to school was a little complicated. It was for this reason, and more, that I choose to make an internship in Bolivia with Sustainable Bolivia. The work with the communities and the lessons given by the professor were really helpful for my level in Spanish.

chloe

Learning Spanish in Bolivia

When I first came to bolivia for my internship/ volunteering experience, I wasn't able to say a word in Spanish (I'm not even sure I was able to salute somebody).
However, I haven't been discouraged because I heard about the Spanish class option. Rapidly after my arriving, I had a personal Spanish teacher. The cost of this private class is totally affordable and allows quick progress.
I really appreciate the flexibility of the service, it's simple to plan a course according to your schedule.
Thank's to that program, I feel more confident to have a short conversation with locals.
I totally recommend !