Learn Spanish in the Bolivian Amazon

Sustainable Bolivia provides high-quality training for students of all levels and ages. Standard instruction is private, allowing for a tailor-made curriculum to meet the needs of each student. Teaching is balanced between the areas of writing, reading, and grammar; however we place special emphasis on developing conversation skills. In addition to learning Spanish from a textbook, we incorporate topics such as Bolivian history, religion, and current social/political issues into the curriculum. Students also have the opportunity to explore Riberalta accompanied by their language professor.

As a registered NGO all the proceeds from our language school are reinvested to help support the work of our organization. Our professors receive a sustainable living salary, allowing us to employ the most qualified teachers.

We offer 2 types of study programs, allowing the student to attend classes which suit their availability and needs: Intensive Language Program or our Individualized Program.

• Learn Spanish in Bolivia
  • Discover the Amazon
  • Get the possibility to volunteer on the side in different projects
  • Support a small non profit

• Instruction 7
Lucie

How to learn Spanish when you forgot every words learned since school?

I started again my studies after working for 7 years in a shop. It's enough to say that during all this time I didn't practice Spanish. So, coming back to school was a little complicated. It was for this reason, and more, that I choose to make an internship in Bolivia with Sustainable Bolivia. The work with the communities and the lessons given by the professor were really helpful for my level in Spanish.

1 person found this review helpful.
chloe

Learning Spanish in Bolivia

When I first came to bolivia for my internship/ volunteering experience, I wasn't able to say a word in Spanish (I'm not even sure I was able to salute somebody).
However, I haven't been discouraged because I heard about the Spanish class option. Rapidly after my arriving, I had a personal Spanish teacher. The cost of this private class is totally affordable and allows quick progress.
I really appreciate the flexibility of the service, it's simple to plan a course according to your schedule.
Thank's to that program, I feel more confident to have a short conversation with locals.
I totally recommend !

1 person found this review helpful.