Learn Business French in Montreal this Summer

Business French Summer School - HEC Montréal
Business French Summer School - HEC Montréal

Study French and Business in the bustling city of Montreal next summer! If you're looking for a large French-speaking metropolitan city that isn't more than a few hour plane ride away, you're in the right place. Not only will you be studying the language and upping your money-making skills, you'll also be introduced to a wide range of cultural activities and opportunities to meet with big names in the biz world (both in Canada and internationally).

This program is run by the Business Language Training Center at HEC Montréal, Canada's oldest university business school.

Join us next summer in Montreal to have the learning experience of a lifetime.

• Instruction 9
Becky

3rd year Business Student from the UK

Amazing experience!
Week days consisted of French lessons in the day, often company visits in the afternoon and then cultural activities on the evening. The course is intense but well and organised and you've got plenty of free time to explore Montreal (which you'll fall in love with)

The HEC teachers and the group leaders which look after you on trips are all absolutely lovely and I became friends with many of them and we still keep in touch now.

My French progressed immensely whilst I was there, I'd studied french for 2 years prior to the summer school but whatever level you are there's classes to accommodate it.

I would highly recommend the course to anyone interested in being in a cool city, having fun, making friends for life and learning some french while your at it!

Highlight: being on Canadian TV!