View Other Details
Our Spanish Courses look for a deeper understanding of the Colombian culture, through cross-cultural education, personalized attention and dynamic teaching methods in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Spanish Standard Course (15 hours per week):
Spanish Semi-intensive Course (20 hours per week):
Spanish Intensive Course (30 hours per week):
Spanish course for specific purposes: Morning classes concentrate on improving Spanish language by working on the skills and in the afternoon the classes are focused on the Colombian customs and culture, Business , medical vocabulary.
One to One spanish lessons: The course includes a complete needs analysis and a program of work, agreed on by the teacher and the student and a specialized individual study plan will be prepared.
Our Spanish lessons include:
Test on the first day.
Lessons targeting areas of grammar.
Revisions of skills (writing, speaking, listening, vocabulary, idioms and slangs).
- Our Spanish Lessons are a dynamic, multicultural mix of students of all ages from all over the world
- We offer six different levels, from beginners (A1) to advanced (C2).
- Our schools offer weekly fun activities like cooking classes, salsa dancing, concerts, sightseeing tours, hiking visit to museums, and dinner out.
- Before classes begin, students must take writing and oral level test that helps us assign students to the correct Spanish level course that matches their abilities.
- We help you to set your goals and give you constant advice in your process.