General Spanish Program - Universidad de La Sabana

Gold Museum
Gold Museum
Universidad de La Sabana Ad Portas Building
Universidad de La Sabana Ad Portas Building

Universidad de La Sabana offers the Spanish for Foreigners Program to School students, university and college students, young people, adults, professionals and executives who are interested in learning and improving the Spanish language. They will find our courses their best option to improve communicative competences in the language and will have the opportunity to learn about the Colombian and Latin American culture.

At La Sabana you will find a diverse and inviting student environment in which every person will feel at home and with an urge to learn about the academic life, about the culture of the university and what is like to live in Colombia.

La Sabana is a place where you will learn spanish for diverse purposes, such as business, diplomacy, academics, and off course to interact with your friends. The teachers not only teach the language but will also guide you through an unforgettable immersion experience.

We will make you fall in love with Colombia and its culture!

• Outstanding Academic Staff with several years of experience.
  • Vivid Academic Life.
  • Up-to-date technological equipment for the Spanish classes and also our very own academic platform.
  • Sports facilities to use at no cost, such as the Gym or sport fields and courts.
  • The possibility to join a class of the faculties of the University as an assistent or to join a cultural or sport group.

Kelsey

Great Short Term Study Experience

I had a short stay in Bogotá but wanted to improve my Spanish and I was ecstatic to find an affordable weekly program at La Sabana. The program director greeted me on the first day with a tour and directions to get home on the bus. They planned fun activities for us on Fridays and the meals were delicious! I also enjoyed the free dance class for foreigners, be ready to sweat! Our instructors were competent and answered all of my questions about language and culture with meaningful responses. I really enjoyed are visit to the Bio Parque in Cota and our group activity of making our own Pesebres to learn aboutColombian Culture during Christmas. I also really enjoyed practicing Spanish while getting to know people from around the world. 10/10 would recommend!

What was your funniest moment?
Getting caught in a flash flood in a Bogotá rainstorm! Bring your umbrellas!