View Other Details
Accent Français provides a wide variety of French courses and accommodation options to meet your individual needs while studying in Montpellier!
General French: Our General French courses are designed to help you understand, communicate and express yourself orally and in writing by developing all four skills (speaking, writing, reading and listening) on a daily basis. These courses are based off of the Standard French course ( 20 lessons/ week) and include multiple options for additional group and/or private lessons.
Special Courses: In addition to our General French courses, students may also choose from:
- Discovery and culture courses
- Study preparation
- Specialty Modules
- Training for Teachers of French
Students may choose from home stay or private accommodations during their stay. For more information on these accommodations, please see our webpage.
- Learn to express yourself completely in French while interacting with local people.
- Supplement your study with a range of materials, including audio and video as well as other documents.
- Receive tutoring and weekly assessments to track your progress.
- Receive a certificate of attendance with level progression after completing the program successfully.
- Combine language and cultural immersion to truly learn French.