Accent Français - Study & live in Montpellier, France!

Accent Français - Study & live in Montpellier, France!

Accent Français provides a wide variety of French courses and accommodation options to meet your individual needs while studying in Montpellier!

General French: Our General French courses are designed to help you understand, communicate and express yourself orally and in writing by developing all four skills (speaking, writing, reading and listening) on a daily basis. These courses are based off of the Standard French course ( 20 lessons/ week) and include multiple options for additional group and/or private lessons.

Special Courses: In addition to our General French courses, students may also choose from:
- Discovery and culture courses
- Study preparation
- Specialty Modules
- Training for Teachers of French

Accommodations
Students may choose from home stay or private accommodations during their stay. For more information on these accommodations, please see our webpage.

Europe » France » Montpellier
Hotel

• Instruction

Matthew
North Carolina State University

Summer at Accent Français

My time at Accent Français was incredible. I spent 8 weeks learning french at the school and living with a host family. I was supported and challenged well by the teachers and the other administrative staff at the school. The administrative team works very hard and is able to handle problems quickly, with the safety and the best interests of the student always a top priority. The teachers do a great job of creating a fun, safe environment to learn french, ask questions, and make mistakes. At a place like this school, friends are made quickly, and there was always a lot to do in the city. My french improved so much during my stay! I would go back again in a heartbeat.

More advertising for opportunities to interact with French natives.

Courtney
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America
Johnson & Wales University

Spring 2017

I came to Accent Francais through my school to finish part of my degree. Before I went I thought is was just going to be the same as the school in the United States. However, I was really surprised when it was completely different. I remember my very first day and it was very overwhelming; I walked into class and everything was in French. I had some practice prior to going but is was not nearly enough. I really thought it was going to be impossible to pick up. I had to give it some time and I ended up having the time of my life. I made great friends in my classes and participated in the school events which helped with the language barrier. The best part for me was going on the weekend excursions the school provided because you could see the south of France without breaking the bank. Since I have been done, I wish that I could go back and continue learning French. I would recommend this to anyone interested in France because it is an experience of a lifetime!

Harriet Louise
Chesterfield, UK
University of Bath

Accent Français

Having chosen to study French during my Gap Year it proved to be a difficult task choosing a language school due to the fact that there are many all over France! Once I had narrowed the search down to Montpellier it then became a little easier to choose a school.

When I arrived in January the welcome from the staff and students was lovely, there was always somebody there for me if I had any queries, however small or large they might have been. It was very easy to settle in and I would say that by the end of my first week I felt completely at home and welcomed into the "big family" that is Accent Français.

As regards to the lessons, I really enjoyed the morning sessions where we would discuss a topic that we had chosen the week before (Level C1) incorporating all the vital skills of listening, reading, writing, speaking and grammar. In the afternoon I had booked onto the DALF preparation lessons for my exam in March and during these lessons we really focused on the skills needed to succeed in each section of the exam.

Accent Français proposes excursions every weekend and fun activities throughout the week which, I believe, bring all the students and staff closer together. Personally, I found that although there was a certain level of formality, the school felt more like a big family that grows and shrinks with the arrival and parting of new and old students.

I would 100% recommend this school to anyone who is interested in learning/improving their French language skills.

dasom
suwon, korea

lovely days in montpellier with Accent Francais

I really enjoyed staying here in Montpellier with Accent Francais.
It is such a lovely city with nice weather, great food, kind teachers, good friends.
I took a beginning class of learning french. The academy, Accent Francais, helped me a lot stay well in here.
They provided me good learning programs. Teachers are really nice. They taught me very precisely in every class with endless smile.
Also, there are so many good programs in Accent Francais such as excursion programs in every week.
I went to Nimes with excursion programs. The guide gave detail historic explanations. It was a lovely experience.
In this city, there are so many good places. The museum and opera house is gorgeous.
I really satisfy with staying in here. I want to study more French when I come back to Korea.
If someone wants to visit France and learn French, I will definitely recommend this place.

Elizabeth
mexico

My experience in Accent Français

My experience qt Accent française so far has been amazing; i have met people from all the world and it is great for anyone.
The school is big, during the classes teachers are very patient and kind, also they have a lot of activities inside and outside the classroom, you can take free tours or very cheap ones with other students and have a great time.
I am staying just in front of school with a french host, she is so kind and worries about me all the time:

Anke
Hamilton New Zealand

Accent Francais

I am a French teacher and I went to France for three months to upskil and refresh my knowledge of French language and culture. I had a great time at Accent Francais: The teachers were very knowledgeable and I learnt a lot. The lessons were engaging and fun and I was able to deepen my knowledge on areas that really interested me.
I am thinking about taking my students to on a class trip to Accent Francais because my experience was very positive.
Accent Francais also found a nice hostfamily for me. I got on really well with them and had a great time with them.

Anke
Hamilton

Team at Accent Français

The team was always super friendly and helpful. The teachers were great, always offered to help, answered all my questions (I had a lot of questions :-D ). They marked my homework, explained to me where I went wrong and gave me extra support when I needed it. Each afternoon after class there's a teacher available if you feel that you need to go over things again.
Everyone in the office/ at the reception was super nice and I never felt that they got fed up with all my inquiries.
I had an amazing time and I definitely recommend Accent Français!

Bin-na
Korea

Amazing stay in Montpellier

I've had a French class as a beginner for a month in Accent Français.
It was such a good experience in my life. The city is beautiful and safe.
And the course was really fun and the teachers were really kind and patient.
There were many school activities every day that I could choose such as tasting local food, cine club, and making French cousine. They also provide school excursions on the weekend to such as Arles and Marseille. I really enjoyed my time in Montpellier and I got to make lots of friends in Accent Français. There are so many students from all over the world from 16 to 60s and I was impressed and inspired their enthusiasm. I chose to stay in a student apartment which was spacious and clean; in a safe area and it took only 10 minutes by tram or 30minutes on foot. Many of the students stayed with French host families while I was there; and they told me they really enjoyed French cousine every evening.
If I have a chance to learn French again, I will definitely come back to Accent Français in Montpellier.

You can trust the Nr 1 language school!

Accent Français has been voted Best French Language School since 2012 by students and agencies and is accredited French Quality Label of the Ministry of Education for its services and courses:

- General French,