Modern Greek language course with activities on the Greek island of Ikaria. Intended for:
- Adults who wish to start or to improve their Greek while acquiring a deeper knowledge of Greece and its culture;
- Archaeologists, classicists and teachers of Ancient or Modern Greek;
- Interpreters and translators.
Small classes (1-4 students) make possible each course to be adapted to the needs of each student and ensures that every student will have the chance to speak enough during each lesson. Courses include out-of-classroom activities such as excursions, hiking, singing lessons, slide shows & lectures, conversation classes, projects, traditional dances and cooking lessons.
Duration: Yearly, May to November. You may register for 15 lessons in 17 days, (40 teaching hours +26h activities) or 10 lessons in 11 or 12 days. Long term participation is also an option.
- Enought time to speak in the classroom
- Activites that motivate you to comminicate in Greek
- Integration with the locals