This is the ideal course to experience firsthand northern and central Greece. Named after the philosopher and scientist Aristotle, it gives you the opportunity to discover all the hidden mysteries of the most beautiful part of the Greek mainland. At the same time you can choose to attend English or Greek language classes.
Start day: First Monday of each month
Duration: 24 days
Venue: Thessaloniki, Halkidiki & Central Greece
School where classes are conducted: Thessaloniki Branch
Languages Taught: English, Greek
Type of classes: Groups (8-10 students)
Some of the sites included are: City of Thessaloniki (Guided Walking Tour)
Museum of Royal Tombs of Aigai & Vergina
Halkidiki (Petralona Cave) and the Monasteries of Mount Athos
- Enjoy extreme sports with us and extra curricular activities like rafting, mountain biking, fishing, swimming and canoeing
- Visit Stagira, the birthplace of the most famous philosopher and scientist of all times, Artistotle
- Take the best selfies ever next to the waterfalls of Edessa and Pozar hot springs
- Take a good taste of the delicious Greek cuisine, chat with the locals and do not miss the chance to cook with them.
- Are you a lover of bird watching? Then get ready to visit the most well known biotopes in Southern Europe