Online Language Courses (Thai)

Our online language courses are run by our highly experienced teachers Jom Nawa and Chiara Gasparotti, who have been successfully teaching Thai, Italian, and English to foreigners in Thailand since 2001. Contact us now for a free 1-hour observation of our real online classes.

COURSE STRUCTURE
Course Name: Online Language Courses (Group and private)
Language: Thai, Italian and English
Duration: 2 hours/day; 2 or 3 days/week
Maximum: 6 students per class
Instructors: Jom Nawa & Chiara Gasparotti

T.M.C. TEACHING METHODS (Learn faster and remember longer)
T – Transformation method: Reversing sentence structure.
M – Muscle memory method: Repetition leads to accuracy.
C – Combination method: Creating meaningful paragraphs.

Mind Your Language school has also been officially recognized as the only PLIDA (Progetto Lingua Italiana Dante Alighieri) Certification Centre in Thailand.

• Speak from the very 1st hour.
  • 90% of your time spent speaking the new language.
  • Established T.M.C. Learning Methods.

• Instruction 10
  • Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Pimpawan

Online Italian Group Class

I have been doing an Italian group class online (via Zoom) with Chiara Profe Gasparotti in the past 4-5 months and I really enjoyed it. The class is a lot of fun and super easy to understand, 2 hours always passed by very quickly. Chiara is a very engaging teacher, she wouldn't let anyone go if I don't pronounce the word correctly or don't say the sentence right. She remembers our repeated mistakes and always brings it up in the following class. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to learn Italian and enjoying the language. Chiara Profe Gasparotti is one of the best language teachers I have ever studied with.

Michelle

Italian online lessons

I am currently learning Italian online with Chiara, and the lessons are really fun and engaging. I learn for 2 hours a day, twice a week, and I always look forward to the lesson and come away feeling I have learnt so much.

We have a small group, maximum 6 students, and we have people from all over the world. It’s great to meet new people and we quickly bond in the class, Chiara has us speaking Italian right from the start.

I had always wanted to learn the language and now seemed the right time. I’m so happy I began and I can take it all the way to exams if I want to, even though I started with no experience.

Chiara is a great teacher and I really recommend this course.

Sudarat

Italian A1-A2

My gole is to pass B2 exam and to be able to communicate with my husband's family in Italy. Also to be a good example to my children to learn third (or fourth) language.

I attend Italian class with Chiara. She is very professional (both online and offline) and the class is superfun! The student in my class are from Taiwan, France, Thai, and Austria. We always laught during the class. The lesson is very helpful and make you under stand the italian culture too. I look forward for my class every Sathurday.

I really enjoy my italian lesson with Chiara. (So much different from when you learned forienge language at school. Haha) and I think this also help me keep exercising my brain as I am 37 and keep me busy. Stop my mind from the worries during Covid19.

michela

Thai Course online

I start the course in the end of March with Jom, I'd like to improve Thai language and I thought this was the right time to do it online.
I really enjoy the class and I find the way of teaching very interesting and efficient.
Jom is a really good teacher and the lesson is fluent and fun too!
I was thinking to follow an online lesson would be not easy and maybe distracting but instead I found it quite fun and in the end easy to follow, almost like in real. I hope I can continue to learn in this way.

Brenda

On Line Lessons Highly Recommended

I started Thai lessons with Jom Nawa at Mind Your Language school in class which I enjoyed and felt I was learning the language. Since the Covid 19 virus the classes have been moved to online and I do not feel this has handicapped the lessons at all. Jom Nawa makes all the classes fun and you are relaxed throughout. I can clearly see and hear how to pronounce the words. You do the lessons in your own home without any loss of a classroom feeling. I would highly recommend these online classes to anyone

Samantha

5 Star teaching!

I cannot recommend this school highly enough! Jom Nawa is an amazing teacher and knows how to get the best from his students. He has boundless energy and enthusiasm and this has really been demonstrated over the last few weeks when schools have had to close due to Covid-19 and Jom started online lessons. At first I was not sure if his enthusiastic teaching methods would transfer online but my worries were unfounded as I have been thoroughly enjoying the online classes and getting so much benefit from them! I would seriously encourage anyone to try these online classes out for themselves and use this time of self isolation to learn a new and incredibly useful skill.