Connect with your clients and colleagues by communicating with them more effectively in the workplace in this 48-hour course over three months.
On these courses, you will:
• participate in dynamic classes to make your English come alive;
• connect with people from a wide variety of professional backgrounds;
• improve your speaking, reading, writing and listening skills through a range of common workplace themes;
• put new skills into action instantly through realistic communicative activities.
- Understand and respond to simple questions about social situations, your work and the work of others.
- Understand and respond to the main points of simple conversations.
- Read and understand basic public notices.
- Speak about yourself and your work in a basic way so that others understand you.
- Write messages in various forms to make enquiries, give instructions or basic information about yourself or your work.