International Summer Camp in Alicante, Spain

group playing tennis
group playing tennis
people making Human Towers on Alicante beach
people making Human Towers on Alicante beach

Our programs combine learning Spanish with trying out a new sport, practicing one of your favorite sports, or going on leisure trips! All this whilst being immersed in Spanish culture and having heaps of fun in the vibrant city of Alicante. We put on trips to Madrid on weekends, and the Spanish lessons are taught by specialist native speakers. Our camps attract students from all over the world and this gives ISC a truly international feel. It is also a chance for students to be given what could be their first taste of independence in an extremely safe environment. The camp is available for young people between 12 and 18 years old.

• Duration: 1 to 4 weeks
  • 20 hours per week of Spanish lessons and 12 hours per week of sport/leisure
  • Personalized package available to cater specifically to your needs
  • Day trips to theme parks and weekend excursions to Madrid
  • Start dates: 1st July to 5th August

This program has nine different sports offerings! Check them all out here: https://www.iscspain.com/sport-camps.

• Instruction 10
Carmen

ISC Spain is AMAZING

OMG, ISC Spain is crazy. I spend my best holiday thanks to them and yet I have been in a lot of summer camps but ISC is a whole new level, it was so fun !! I choose Spanish class + Watersport.
Every afternoon at the beach, I learned sailing, windsurfing, surf, kayak etc. It was so cool.
Despite that the Spanish class are on the morning, it was funny I was kind of happy to go to class, the atmosphere in class was INCREDIBLE, and we learnt a lot too !
And I met a lot of people coming from everywhere in the word.
The week-end at Madrid was great and Aqualandia.. there is no word to describe it, one of the best water park.

Keti

The best experience

Last summer I spend in ISC camps. I think that it has been my best summer so far. I met a lot of friends, improved my Spanish and volleyball skills. Also, the most important thing is that ISC experience helped me to overcome my shyness. It was a big issue for me before, but now I am not afraid of talking to people and be more initiative. In my opinion, camps are the best place to discover your personality. I hope I will be able to join the camp this summer and bring my friends.

I cannot add anything. Everything was great.
Dan

Brilliant summer camp for teenagers

ISC is amazing, the Spanish lessons helped my Spanish so much then the sport I did in the afternoons was so much fun. The helpers are incredible and are there whenever you need them. It is not too strict so it feels like we are safe but we have a lot of freedom. The trips to the water park and to Madrid are also incredible. I made so many friends there and I wish I was younger so that I could go again! Highly recommend.