View Other Details
This program runs year-round on a rolling admission basis.
Study Russian in the students' capital of Ukraine! Kharkiv is a Russian speaking city with friendly and welcoming people. A visa is not required for a stay of under 90 days. Experience a true cultural and language immersion through staying with a host family or with local students. Take classes taught by experienced professors at one of the oldest Ukrainian universities. Receive 24/7 support from our on-site staff. Improve your language skills and strengthen the ability to communicate in Russian effectively and fluently.
Kharkiv is the best city for studying abroad. It is modern with developed infrastructure and an abundance of parks to make your stay comfortable. It is a cultural center with 7 theaters and over 20 concert venues. It is rich in history to provide for endless opportunities for exploring. It has a young vibe with 69 universities and colleges. Kharkiv has everything to feel all the benefits of studying abroad.
- Accepting students with any level of language skills
- Earn transfer credits from a top Ukrainian university
- Experience deep cultural and language immersion. Visit museums, ballet and other cultural events in Kharkiv.
- Stay with a host family or with local students
- Practice Russian with native speakers