View Other Details
4 weeks - $1,549
8 weeks - $2,999
Custom programs for your dates and goals are available! Please contact us to learn more.
The program fee includes tuition, housing, pre-departure and on-site support, and airport transfers.
This program runs year-round on a rolling admission basis. A visa is not required for a stay of under 90 days.
Study Ukrainian or Russian language in the students' capital of Ukraine! Kharkiv is the second largest city with friendly and welcoming people. Experience a true cultural and language immersion through staying with a host family or with local students. Take classes taught by experienced professors at one of the oldest Ukrainian universities. Receive 24/7 support from our on-site staff. Improve your language skills and strengthen the ability to communicate effectively and fluently.
Kharkiv was voted best for living in Ukraine 4 years in a row. It has a great public transportation system, so getting around and exploring will be easy. Kharkiv is a green city with many parks. It is a cultural center with 7 theaters and over 20 concert venues. It has a young vibe with 69 universities and colleges. Kharkiv is the best city for studying abroad!
- Russian and Ukrainian language offered at any level from Beginner to Advanced
- Earn transfer credits from a top Ukrainian university
- Experience a true cultural and language immersion. Visit museums, ballet and other cultural events in Kharkiv.
- Stay with a host family or with local students
- Practice Russian and/or Ukrainian with native speakers