BIYSC is a two-week international excellence program that has the aim to offer the participants a world class experience by working in research projects, attending scientific lectures and debates, and enjoying the company of peers from around the world.
We look for 100 students from 16 to 18 years old with a genuine interest for scientific research. If you are one of them, at BIYSC you will have the chance to meet in Barcelona by summer 2018.
* New treatments for opioid addicts: a drug discovery challenge
* Taking a closer look at DNA: using sequencing to explore evolution and biodiversity
* Nutrition and Health International Youth Challenge
* Instructive biomaterials for regenerative medicine
* Drosophila melanogaster: a model to study human disease
* Artificial photosynthesis
* Uncovering the hidden diversity of the oceans
* Cosmic rays detection, astrophysics at your fingertips
* It's a Quantum World!
* Neuro-robotics as a tool to understand the brain
Passeig de Gràcia, 92
08008 Barcelona Barcelona