New European College is an international business school located in Munich focusing on entrepreneurial thinking - the ability to assess and evaluate risks and make successful business decisions.
About New European College:
- Max 25 students per class
- Classes taught in English
- 100% international faculty
- Degree Awarding Partner
- International University of Bad Honnef (IUBH)
- #1 Ranked (CHE, 2014) German University of Applied Sciences for Business Administration
- Direct application of theory in practice
- 1 semester mandatory internship with national and international companies
- Where Silicon Valley meets German Precision and Bavarian Hospitality.
- The safest German city
- Lowest unemployment
- Home of companies such as Siemens, BMW, and Allianz
- 2014 Forbes Magazine No. 1 IT City in Europe
- 2015 Mercer Consulting No. 1 City in Germany / No. 4 in the World