Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in International Management

The Bachelor program is designed to equip you with the knowledge & understanding of the essential aspects of business theory and practice. International Employability is strongly supported through a mandatory internship and one mandatory foreign language.

Majors:

Intakes: October or February
Tuition per Semester: 6150 Euro

Entry Requirements:
1. Secondary School Degree qualifying for University entrance, also:
- IB (International Baccalaureate)
- Abitur (Germany)
- US high-school diploma
- British General Certificate of Education (GCE)

2. Proof of English language proficiency
- IELTS min 6.0
- TOEFL min 80
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate
- PTE min 56 (with 51 in each component)

3. Interview

4. Entrance exam via Skype or in person

Ekaterina

New European College

New European College could not have provided me with a better experience of university life. The teaching on my course and extra-circular opportunities the University Staff has offered me have been fantastic! I highly recommend it to other prospective students in the future.The staff and students are all friendly, the courses are brilliant, the social life is great and the campus provides a safe and friendly environment!

Flagert

BA in Internationnal Management at New European College

Being a Bachelor student at the New European College has been an experience on its own. One of the best things about NEC is most definitely the smaller sized class. This is perfect as any student gets the attention he/she deserves and there is room to express your own ideas and discuss them with your Professors. I also found the administration to be welcoming .They helped me navigate through the Tar river that is German Burocratcy.I am very glad I was able to be part of this experience and I would do it again in a heart beat.

About New European College

New European College is an international business school located in Munich focusing on entrepreneurial thinking - the ability to assess and evaluate risks and make successful business decisions.

About New European College:
- Max 25 students per class...