Do you need a study or tourist visa?

Posted by Bhavna Chandhok 5 years 5 months ago


It all depends on your country of residence/passport you hold. Check with the Icelandic government website for more information on specific requirements for your country.

Depending on what country you are from you can visit with or without a visa. Since the program is two weeks or less you may need a tourist visa (but definitely not a study visa). See the link for the list of countries requiring tourist visas:

Depends on the country you visit and your nationality, but yes you will. You will also need travelers insurance.

I did not need any kind of visa beforehand, I do believe I had to fill out a form before I landed though.