As the greenest country on our planet, Iceland produces 100% of its electricity from renewable energy sources. Complemented with exclusive access into the nation’s leading renewable energy facilities, Iceland is the premiere location for a truly hands-on educational experience and professional launch pad into the fields of renewable energy & sustainability. In addition to the country’s sustainability foundation, Iceland is a top destination for awe-inspiring adventure travel and eco-tourism. Home to jaw-dropping natural landscapes & pristine topography as well as authentic Nordic culture & welcoming atmosphere, Iceland is the destination for experiential sustainability education, bucket list adventuring, and unique cultural immersion.
- Tour Iceland's largest geothermal power plant
- Meet with like-minded individuals who are making a difference in sustainability
- Discover local biofuel innovations
- See climate impacts in effect first-hand on a glacier walk
- Explore Iceland's nature, off the beaten path!