Have any non-EU residents taken this course and transitioned into teaching part-time/full-time in Spain with legal VISA?

Posted by Bing Yu (Terence) Lim 3 years 6 months ago


Yes, indeed we have. You can apply for a student visa once you have received a course offer letter from us. Depending on your nationality, that then allows you to stay and work 20hrs a week (which is a teachers normal working hours) in the EU for 6 months. You'd need to enquire about that yourself though! You can then either look for a full-time contract with a school that will sponsor your working visa, or apply for a self employed visa and work as a freelance teacher. I hope this information helps you on you journey to become a self employed teacher. :)