IES Abroad Nagoya

Questions and Answers

Showing 1 - 2 of 2

To an extent, yes. The minimum requirement is that the student be able to read and write all hiragana and katakana characters. That is the requirement to place into the 300 (lowest level) New Intensive Japanese course. All international students enrolled in Nanzan University's Center for Japanese Studies are required to take the New Intensive Japanese classes and will take a placement test upon...