IES Abroad Siena

Questions and Answers

Showing 1 - 1 of 1

Hi Iris, All students take an IES Abroad Italian language course and can build the rest of their schedule with either English- or Italian-taught IES Abroad area studies courses. You will also have the option to take courses at our partner university, Universita degli Studi di Siena, where both Italian and English courses are available in certain disciplines. For more information, check out the...