I have a BTech degree instead of a BA. Is this still ok?

Posted by Kerry Follows 4 years 4 months ago


Hi Kerry, you'll need a 4-year university degree to teach in countries that require a degree. There's a lot of countries that don't require a university degree, so if you're a native/fluent English speaker, you'd have plenty of options if you get TEFL certified! Get in touch if you have any questions or would like to be put in touch with an Admissions Advisors - give us a call at: 773:634:9903