- South Korea
View Other Details
Interested in getting paid to travel the world in 2021? By getting TEFL certified with ITA you can teach English in South Korea and save up to $15,000 per year.
Even during COVID, the job market for teaching English in South Korea is currently one of the largest and strongest in the world. A 4-year university degree, a clean FBI background check, and a TEFL certificate are required.
A job teaching English abroad in South Korea is a fantastic way to live overseas, build your resume, save money or pay off debt, and exploring one of the most exciting destinations in Asia.
With your ITA TEFL certification & lifetime job search assistance, you'll be able to finding professional teaching jobs online and also in South Korea & in more than 80 countries worldwide.
We've helped more than 30,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference, and earn some money along the way!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in South Korea? Is South Korea the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to South Korea & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in South Korea, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Seoul and Busan.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, and of these would qualify you to teach English in South Korea. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours. It’s recommended to get TEFL certified in your home country because you apply for your job in South Korea via Skype before you leave. It’s much easier to complete your work visa paperwork from home before you head abroad.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in South Korea: How do I actually find a teaching job in Seoul or Busan? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Korea. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across South Korea, Asia, and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in South Korea? No problem! ITA has a massive group of ITA alumni in Korea, and you’ll be able to connect with a bunch of fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for Korea & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Asia!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!