Can I take my 10 year old daughter with me?

Posted by Lori Williams 7 years 2 months ago


Hi Lori!

It is possible to secure a dependent visa for your child to come to China. Of course, you'll want to be sure to consider how to provide for all of your child's needs here in China. Education, for example, may only be possible through private schooling, which can be quite expensive.

Erica Fairchild