View Other Details
- - Bachelors degree
- - Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
- - Clear criminal background check
EF English First, a division of EF Education First, is the world’s leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in 53 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions in 60+ cities across China, so if you enjoy the fast pace of cities like Shanghai, or if you'd rather be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.
Full arrival support (and beyond!) includes:
•Preparing your legal work visa
•Free Chinese lessons (it is not necessary to speak Chinese to live and work in China)
•Support network of over 2,000 teachers across 60+ cities in China
•Invitations to regular social and cultural events
There’s so much to experience when you live abroad, and EF English First will help you make the most of this great opportunity.
- Free Foundation TEFL sponsorship
- Upfront paid flights to many locations
- Ongoing professional development training
- Compensation package up to 16,400rmb
- Over 200 schools located in over 60 cities across China
View the latest teaching job postings by EF English First.