What support do they provide if you've been assaulted?

Posted by Christina Berke 4 years 11 months ago


In such a case we would recommend the individual to contact the authorities to report the assault. This would include local police as well as the consulate or Embassy of your country. Of course we would never work with a school or organization that allowed an assault to occur.