Teach in South Korea with Teach Away

Questions and Answers

Showing 1 - 2 of 2

Hi Mimi, Thanks for your question! You sure can. A teaching license is not required for TEFL/ESL positions. However, a bachelor's degree is typically required in addition to your TEFL certification. I recommend checking out our Explore Program - we're currently hiring tons of English instructors for these roles: https://teachaway.com/explore-program. All the best, Brett Teach Away