What education qualifications do I need to hold to be qualified for this program?

Posted by Sharon Woo 4 years 2 months ago


Hi Sharon,

Thanks so much for your question. There aren't any education qualifications other than being at least a high school graduate, for visa purposes. We accept Gap Year students in Hong Kong as well. Check out our website to learn more. www.theinterngroup.com.