COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, The Intern Group has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the cultural and financial capitals of the world, Hong Kong. During your internship, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in Hong Kong will make you stand out from your peers. Our purpose is to help you realize your potential.
Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for candidates at all stages of their professional or academic career. We have previously placed interns at KPMG, TEDx and AIM in Hong Kong.
Your program includes accommodation, airport pick up, regular social and cultural events, professional development tools and workshop, 24/7 emergency assistance, a one on one career coaching session for alumni and many other great benefits. Apply now to our award-winning program featured in CNN, TIME and Forbes.
- Have a top-class professional internship in Hong Kong! Our personalized process ensures that you will be working in the industry sector of your choice, in a role that is tailored to your professional goals.
- It makes your resume stand out! In todays society, everyone does sport, plays an instrument and is part of a society. As one of millions of young people applying for their first job, you need to find a way to jump off the page!
- Have an amazing life experience in Asia's most high profile city! We know that moving to a new place can be nerve-racking. Thats why our team on the ground is made up of locals who are there to give you support 24/7.
- Make friends and professional networks in Asia, and from all over the world! Whether you like it or not, it's not what you know, it's who you know.
- Develop the professional skills to make your mark in the 21st Century! By immersing yourself in a new culture and doing an international internship, you learn about different cultures and the way they work.