BUNAC: Work in New Zealand

Questions and Answers

Showing 1 - 9 of 9

Hi Em, Sorry for the delay getting back to you. You can work for up to 12 months on the New Zealand working holiday visa. Unfortunately that visa doesn't allow dependents on it. Cheers Lucy

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in our Work New Zealand program. Our programs are open to worldwide citizens; however, if you are not from the US, UK or Ireland you must be able to independently gain the Working Holiday visa for your intended destination.

Hi Hannah! Thank you for your interest in our Work New Zealand program. Our program is open to participants between the ages of 18-35. You do not need to be a recent graduate to apply for this program. So to answer your question, yes you can still apply!

Hi! We were unable to find the answer to your question (although it's a great one!). Our recommendation would be to contact the provider directly, which you can do here: https://www.bunac.org/usa/travel-essentials/contact-bunac.

Hi there, thanks for your question! Unfortunately, the maximum age to apply to our programs is 35 years old. For our Internship programs you must also be a full time degree-level student or recent graduate within the last 12 months. Turkish applicants are welcome to apply as long as you fill these entry requirements. Find out more information here: https://www.bunac.org/usa

Hi there, thanks for your question! The BUNAC Intern in Britain program is open to Russian citizens and Russian passport holders. You need to be a full-time student or have graduated within 12 months from the start of the internship. You must apply for the program in the country that matches your passport. Find more visa information is here: https://www.bunac.org/usa/intern-abroad/professional...

I just checked the website. It looks like it's only for US citizens and citizens from Ireland and the UK.