Do you have to have a teachers license or a bachelors degree?

Posted by Saffiyah Alaziz 5 years 5 months ago


No, but most schools won't hire you without a bachelors degree. Some will hire people who are in the process of obtaining their degree, but you'll have to check with the school.

The only two prerequisites needed to obtain a TESOL Certification of 120 hours from UNI-Prep Institute are paying the cost for the certification and passing the course.

You do not need a degree or teacher's license to register in or complete our courses. Most of our students are not teachers and do not have a teacher's license - though some do and take our course to upgrade their credentials.