UNI-Prep 120-Hour Online TESOL Certification Course for $250

UNI-Prep's online TESOL Certificate program is 120-hours in length, is fully accredited, and internationally recognized. The course is taught using a combination of videos, readings and interactive assignments. Tutors are available for support at anytime during the course.

Graduates of our program enjoy the respect that comes with the UNI-Prep name around the world. Our courses are designed to be both educational and fun. Our fees are all inclusive and include all fees; there are no additional fees on top of this -- we promise!

Our courses don't have a set schedule; you will work through the course at your own pace and time. Most of our graduates complete the TESOL Certificate program in 2-4 weeks, although you can take up to 1 year if you would rather take your time.

Our goal is to make sure all our students graduate and are completely satisfied with their experience with us. Visit our website to learn more about our institute and course offerings.

Uh oh, we couldn't find the answer for this either! We suggest contacting the program provider directly, here: https://www.uni-prep.com/contact
Yes, this program qualifies an individual to work as an English and ESL/EFL teacher internationally.

• Benefits 9.3
  • Facilities 8.9
  • Instruction 9.2
  • Difficulty 6.8
  • Job Assistance 7.9
Zişan

Now or Never

In the age of nineteen to have a TESOL certificate is magnificant. I believe to be a member of TELF teachers will give me extra motivation and chance for working abroad. In the 21st century has the century of inovation and technology. So I want to use all the technology while i am teaching. And i want to be an inspiring teacher for my students in all ages. This education has given me that opportunity. Thank you all. I could donthis now or never. Time goes on, there is no time to wait.

Janielle

Tesol Uniprep Review

The course content and videos provided extensive information on the concept of teaching English as a second language. I had to give props to the pdf files on the different areas taught. It also provided assistance for teaching in general such as highlighting the importance of lesson planning and the often difficult task of management of the class. However, my only downfall is that it is simply too expensive for what was offered.
Furthermore, some of the questions had questionable responses and hence, I was a bit peeved when the answers were given wrong after it was explicitly stated that this was so. Overall, I would recommend if you require thorough knowledge of the content.

Lower the cost of the program and review answers to some of the questions asked.
Anni

TESOL/ Uni-Prep

I found this to be a quite thorough, clear and friendly course. Occasionally the audio was not as crisp as I would have liked. The grammar / punctuation reviews were excellent. Also a few of the quiz questions were either tricky & in one case, false, according to my review.

The material was often new to me, coming from a background in Healthcare for the past 40 years, so I appreciated becoming familiar with the "teaching ESL 'language' and grammar review.

All in all I'm very pleased to have chosen Uni-Prep and would recommend to to others.

Clearer audio; more interesting videos
Philippa

A great TEFL option

I enjoyed the TESOL course - as a seasoned teacher, it really helped me to focus my teaching skills to benefit EFL/EAL students. It gave a lot of useful activities and ideas, plus good foundational principles and knowledge, often drawing attention to things that are so automatic as a native speaker, that they are often overlooked. I was able to complete the course comfortably in less than a fortnight. I highly recommend this course for anyone considering teaching or even just working with EFL/EAL communities.

Feedback on the quizz questions, at least giving you the correct answer after you've finished your final attempt, but with an explanation would also be beneficial - for the ones I got wrong, I really did not understand why, and feedback is so important in the learning process.
Daniel

A Solid Program

I'm a middle school teacher with thirteen years of experience. I wanted to get a TESOL certificate, since I've been tutoring in English for a few years and wanted to be able to teach abroad or online. UNI-Prep was recommended on a few forums I read, so I gave it a try.

The materials are great and have helped me focus my lesson planning in my middle school teaching job. I would recommend this to both beginners and veteran teachers.

The fonts on the site are a bit hard to read, but that's not a huge deal.
Renee

Positive Experience

Not a bad course if you happen to already have a lot of classroom experience but no certification. As someone who taught abroad for 11 years back in the day when TEFL certificates were not necessary, I had no desire to repeat classroom training, so this course was perfect for me. I was pleased to pick up several tips on creating more effective tests as well as fun classroom activities (we can all use more of those), and I especially appreciated the "Additional Resources" section at the end of every unit.

It remains to be seen how useful this certificate will prove to be in the real world. My experience with the course, however, was positive.

Some questions on the quizzes seem somewhat arbitrary.
Tawana

TESOL Program

The TESOL course offered by UNI-Prep is very informative, helpful and affordable. It's a short program where you can learn at your own pace and gain so many tips on teaching English. I plan to use the knowledge I gained from this course in my future classes. All aspects of teaching English were covered extensively and examples were given. They went over the four skills of teaching reading, writing, speaking and listening. Each module comprises a video, write-up and quiz. They also give you the option to sign up on a job board for job opportunities teaching English as a second language. I would highly recommend this program.

Diogo

Important points for teaching successfully

It was a challenging course, that made me think of the different aspects that i have to keep in mind in order to be a successful teacher. I believe Its gonna be really helpful for sharing my knowledge in the most productive way.

Its important if u want to get a JOB, if u make this certificate Its more likely that u will find one. It Gives u credibility, it will test your skills, and will give proof to people that are interested in u that u have what it takes.

Mark

Excellent coverage of the topic

Uni-prep did and excellent job providing the material needed to get a firm foundation in Teaching English. The handouts and videos were well constructed and encouraged the learner to consider how they would apply the concepts in their own courses. I would have liked to have seen more in sample lesson plans, but as far as value for the expense, I feel like I was not undersold. I think that with this level of training I would be in a good position to start teaching a small number of students and as my skill developed, opening that to larger numbers.

Introduce more interactive learning material
Zhanna

TEFL/TESOL 120 hours course

The course is really great! I was afraid it would be very difficult fo me becaue I am not a native speaker. But it proved me wrong. The couse was flexible and comrehensible. I've learned a lot of information about methods, techniques and stategies in teching English.It was estremely useful and interesting. Moreover, the price is affordable. I recommend this course everyone who wants to become more confident and professional in teacher's job.

Khalil

Couldn't ask for more!

Great & convenient course of TESOL practical and information.
The price is also great for this course, you don't need to break the budget or worry about a thousand grand course.
Excited for the future!
Great & convenient course of TESOL practical and information.
Excited for the future!

Mikka

Awesome Budget-friendly Course!

So at first, I was hesitant to do any course like this because a. I wasn't sure it was legit, b. I wasn't sure if it was worth the money and c. I was afraid it would be too difficult that it would take too much of my time studying. However, this TESOL Certification course proved me wrong. It was understandable and straight to the point while still giving a lot of important information needed in an actual TESOL classroom. I like how in each unit we were given a video, a pdf file and a quiz. I would very much recommend this course and UNI-Prep to any one looking to find a quick budget-friendly informative course.

Caitríona

A Good Course

It was easy to follow. The instructions were clear and the advice good. I definitely learned a lot. I had been worried about taking a course like this. Now, I don't know why I worried so much. The videos helped a lot and the written materials provided more content that I can refer to in the future. The structure was concise and the main points were revisited enough to reinforce them well. I appreciated the clarity. Recommended.

Jordan

Provides the perfect conduit for teaching a foreign language overseas

I have taught in china for 14 months and just returned. With the new visa legislations it is now a requirement for most teaching companies to obtain a tefl as well as a degree. Is was looking for the quickest and affordable way to complete my tefl online from home. This course was very informative and helpful providing a great means to obtain my tefl. The course supplies plenty information and extra resources for you to make use of. I really enjoyed then process and I am very happy with the efficiency of the course. Very user friendly and the online interface is very effective, allowing you to review your submissions. Thank you Uni-prep for providing such a great and efficient course.

Isabel

Good pdfs, non-stressful course

Clear and understandable explanations, helpful content.
Even if it isn't too bulky, it provides you with a general understanding regarding teaching English to different age groups, as well as some guidelines for making the most of your teaching and many ideas for tasks.

Good value for your money, since it is inexpensive and you get some knowledge base and a certificate to start with. I did enjoy doing it.

The recordings could be better.

About UNI-Prep Institute

UNI-Prep is a private training institute offering online TESOL Certificate and TESOL Diploma programs. In addition, to TESOL teacher training, UNI-Prep offers courses in business and management. We have had thousands of graduates who are currently...