UNI-Prep 120-Hour Online TESOL Certification Course for $250

UNI-Prep 120-Hour Online TESOL Certification Course for $250

By UNI-Prep Institute   Reviews (308)   92% Rating

UNI-Prep's online TESOL Certificate program is 120-hours in length, is fully accredited, and internationally recognized. The course is taught using a combination of videos, readings and interactive assignments. Tutors are available for support at anytime during the course.

Graduates of our program enjoy the respect that comes with the UNI-Prep name around the world. Our courses are designed to be both educational and fun. Our fees are all inclusive and include all fees; there are no additional fees on top of this -- we promise!

Our courses don't have a set schedule; you will work through the course at your own pace and time. Most of our graduates complete the TESOL Certificate program in 2-4 weeks, although you can take up to 1 year if you would rather take your time.

Our goal is to make sure all our students graduate and are completely satisfied with their experience with us. Visit our website to learn more about our institute and course offerings.

North America » United States of America » San Diego

• Job Assistance

Anna
University of Texas- Austin

Affordable & Easy with Full Time Schedule

My experience with the Uni-Prep Course was fantastic. I was initially worried about the time commitment on top of being a student, working with an internship, and school work assignments. I also was trying to be mindful about purchasing a TESOL course that was affordable, and this course was definitely in my budget! There are ten units, a video, reading assignment, and quiz per unit. If you are an advanced English speaker, I recommend watching the videos on an increased speed of 1.25x or 1.5x to be more time efficient. Additionally, you get two chances per quiz, and they take the highest grade. I recommend using this to your advantage and taking the quizzes back to back while the content is fresh in your mind. It is very easy to excel in this course and enjoy the process. I definitely recommend this course!

Better quality video

Aine
Lithuania

good experience

all course is divided into units, each of them has a video explanation and about 15 pages of theory, that you have to read. After you read 1 unit, you take a quiz and test your knowledge what you learned by reading and watching the video. After you finish all the units, you can have a certificate. Everything is clear, detailed, so it's a nice experience, which give you a good quality knowledge and teaches you exactly what you can need during the lessons. I recommend everyone, who doesn't have time to attend classes and want to make courses online at your own comfortable schedule

the voice of the video could be different.

William
Canada
University of Ottawa

Wonderful course, good information and detail

This is a very good course, and it provides the information is good chunks easy for you to study and learn. The videos could be a little better for the sound, but they provide a good guide, the information is presented really well. I enjoyed it and I recommend it highly.
The PDF documents are amazing they contain all sorts of details and provide great examples, these document will go with me everywhere as a guide.

Sound on the videos

Ronald
Fort Pierce, Florida USA

Excellent!!

I had a great experience with UNI-Prep. The program is very user friendly, and very organized. I took my time to finish the course at my convenience, and overall just the way the experience feels in general. Although I have several years of experience as an English teacher, I feel more confident that I can deliver my courses in a more complete professional way. I would definitely recommend UNI-Prep to anyone who's serious about getting qualified to teach English abroad.

If have to say that my experience was so good, I have little to say about improvements other than maybe improving the audio quality of the videos. Other than that, this course is excellent and I'm sure it's the best.

Emileigh

A practical course

I enjoyed taking the Uni-prep TESOL certification course. I felt i was supplied with an abundance of instruction and helpful information. Each unit of work provided a lecture/video, reading material, and other sources that you could find helpful information. I also appreciated that I could work at my own pace to complete the course. I would recommend the course to others looking to become TESOL certified.

Melissa

TESOL Certificate

I needed an online course to go at my own pace. This company offers everything you need. Good course material. Lots of information. This course is what you make of it. The students deserve a genuine effort and this program offers the motivation and knowledge needed to do so. Job placement and help with my resume was an added bonus. I feel very prepared for my new job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a flexible program to prepare you for teaching English abroad.

Daria
Russia, Vladivostok

Great course

The 120 hr online TESOL certificate course is exclusively satisfactory.The course structure is well planned.The in-depth explanations and numerous practical examples also make the course unique and extraordinarily worthy.The price too is relatively affordable.I believe strongly that this course is going to impact tremendously on my career as an English Teacher.
Thank you, UNI-Prep.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sean
Seattle, WA
University of Washington

TESOL Certificate Course

The UNI-Prep course was straight forward and user friendly. I appreciated that I was able to work at my own pace. While I don't think this course fully prepared me to step into a classroom abroad, it did give me a solid foundation to work from. I feel comfortable that I can use this foundation to find additional learning resources and develop my own unique curriculum. As I had already secured a job before starting the course, I did not use their job assistance services, so I can't speak to that aspect of the program.

Adding specific directions on where to find teaching materials would be helpful for first time teachers.

Peyman
Oman

TESOL Certificate

I was looking for an online TESOL certificate which would be affordable and reliable at the same time. In my opinion, reputability is a significant factor in choosing an institute for such purposes. I found the ad on google and took a look at the website. After being convinced about the reputability, I registered for the course. I really like the program offered by Uni-Prep. The materials are systematically arranged and comprehensive, as well.

Kseniya

UNI-Prer 120hrs TESOl Certificate - Would Recommend

Great course. Relatively easy, but still informative. It is not intense, so it possible to complete it, while working full-time, and the time limits are relaxed.
I am satisfied with provided materials (reading and video), the information is up-to-date. The lectures are thorough and professional. I was happy to see, that they covered all aspects of TEFL (speaking, writing, etc.) There are a lot of teaching tips, and additional resources for teachers.
Would recommend!

The sound in the videos is a little noisy, and quizzes after each unit might be more difficult.

Peter
Eastern Michigan University

Useful for Beginners and Experts

NOTE: "1" ratings are N/A ratings.

As someone with previous experience in the TESOL field, UNI-Prep Institute’s materials were top notch. I was able to refresh my memory as well as learn new facts and strategies related to teaching.

Highly recommended for beginners and experts to solidify background knowledge, get a second opinion, and learn not only the “how”, but also the “why” of teaching.

The program needs a secure website for storing username and password information.

Matthew
Ogden, UT
Weber State University

Good for an online course

This class was both comprehensive and easy to navigate. The material was well presented and could be completed at any pace you desire. The course includes a free textbook PDF, along with 20 minute videos for each of the nine units in the course.

I wanted to complete this course quickly, so I managed to do it in under 2 weeks, but if you wanted to spread out the coursework, they allow up to 12 months. Very convenient!

The quizzes seemed a bit too easy.

Tamara
Barbados

Good Course

I am very pleased and excited having done this course. It was perfect for my schedule as it allowed me to work at my pace yet it motivated me to want to complete. It wasn't boring, very informative. I love the website and set up, very well organized and there are even videos for almost every unit! Love that aspect as it allowed me to listen which is another convenience. I highly recommend doing this course to anyone who wants to start a career teaching English overseas.

I found the course so well organized that I didn't need to reach out for tutor assistance but I still think it could be more proactive in this area. Instead of waiting for students to reach have a more interactive platform where a conversation is proactively started by a tutor like by means of a blog. This way opinions, insights and uncertainties about course material or even job search can be shared.

GAOCHSIA
MINNESOTA
University of Wisconsin- Madison

LOW COST BUT INFORMATIONAL

This gave me a good review of the English language and a well preview of what struggles students and I, myself would encounter. It, however, also useful tips and activity plans to go about teaching and working with the struggles. I could go at my own pace and easily finished it within 2 weeks. It could be more consistent in the amount of test questions, however, I loved that all the tests reflected on the main concepts instead of just memorizing detailed facts.

Joanna
Hong Kong

Enriching my teaching

This course provided me the theoretical knowledge and additional insights needed to enrich my teaching and approach towards students of different ages. As I already have experience teaching students, getting this online certificate is a valuable addition to my daily work and I'm pleased to have selected and completed this certification process.
My experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend it to future participants who want to really impact their future job prospects.

William

GREAT ONLINE COURSE

Very happy with the 120hr online TESOL/TEFL course. The quizzes were kept short (at most 11 questions?) and there are no pesky assignments. I highly recommend this course for anyone who is starting out in the field of English teaching abroad.

Ryan
Samson

Great course!

I am very satisfied with this online TESOL course. It was informative, well organised and helpful. The materials are good and might be really helpful in the future. Possibility of working in your own pace is a great advantage as well as reasonable price.

It is great to be able to work at your own pace and complete modules whenever you like.
Registration was instant and I was immediately able to begin the course.

Lena

Excelent

I really loved being able to be apart of this program. I feel this program has really equipped me to be able to effectively teach overseas. I'm excited to be able to use the skills this program has taught me, to have an influence in teaching English to others. I have always wanted to teach others English as ESL teachers have played a huge role in my life in teaching me English. This program really equips students with the tools necessary to teach, and pour into the lives of others.

Ngan
Hanoi, Vietnam

UNI-Prep 120-Hour Online TESOL Certification Course

My experience with Uni-Prep course was outstanding. Not to mention that I gained an exceptional knowledge of many topics, including Classroom Management, Assessment, Planning Lessons, etc..., but I also gained a much needed confidence of being the teacher who can empower students with a sense of knowledge and ability. The price was affordable with very good materials. I totally recommend this course.

Siang
Dalian
Edinburgh Napier University

UNI-Prep online Tesol course

I have found this online TESOL course to be practical, to the point, well-organised and very helpful, so I must say I am extremely satisfied.The materials and course is structured to provide coherence so that the teacher will find help whenever he or she needs it. Another big plus is that you can work and study at your own convenience. There are many useful advice which I believe will help my classes and students. It is also really affordable and I recommend it to anyone aspiring to be an Tesol teacher abroad.

UNI-Prep is a private training institute offering online TESOL Certificate and TESOL Diploma programs. In addition, to TESOL teacher training, UNI-Prep offers courses in business and management. We have had thousands of graduates who are currently teaching overseas in over 100 countries. All our programs