Best Opportunity Ever

Fun: 10
Value: 9
Safety: 9
Review

From day one I knew that I had chosen the right thing to do. I left my safety zone in Sweden to go over 17000km away, to New Zealand.

I was going to take care of three boys, and how was I supposed to manage that? I'm only 19 (20 now). But after a few weeks with these boys I fell in love. They are so caring and they have been giving me everything I wanted. They have made me grow as a person.

How are you supposed to leave such a great family, that has given you everything. They have given me a new way to see life, they have given me a woundeful friendship and a reason to come back here. I can't believe that a year ago I was stuck in my little hometown just dreaming about going overseas and here I am, I'm overseas with an amazing family that has made my time here so worth it.

If anyone ever had a chance to go overseas, I just want to say this -TAKE IT. Because it will change your life forever.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2015
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.