Experience Living and Working in New Zealand as an Au Pair
- New Zealand
View Other Details
Price Details- Return trip flights to New Zealand
- Full travel and medical insurance
- Placement with a fully screened, safe host family in New Zealand
- Around-the-clock, qualified teacher support while you are here
- A 3 day orientation course
- Child first aid training and certificate from St John (including CPR)
- A completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD (and a completion certificate!)
What's IncludedAccommodation Meals Wifi
What's Not IncludedActivities Airfare Transportation Travel Insurance Visa
Dec 16, 2019
Feb 25, 2019
77 travelers are looking at this program
Experience the warmth of New Zealand’s welcome as part of the Au Pair Link family! Create lasting memories as you become one of the family and part of our network of au pairs - the largest in the Southern Hemisphere! Discover our enchanting landscapes and famous hospitality as you experience life in one of the world's most popular travel destinations. As part of our early learning programme you’ll get support from our team of qualified teachers, as well as access to regular playgroups, activities and events. With Au Pair Link it’s all taken care of!
Video and Photos
- AU PAIR 123 – Our most popular program, offering you the opportunity to learn professional childcare techniques and helping children under-5 to discover and explore their own unique skills and interests. 6-12 month placements, 30-45 hrs/week
- AU PAIR WHIZ – Our early childhood program for qualified or highly experienced candidates, providing an opportunity to truly master your skills in a sole charge early childhood position. 6-12 month placements, 30-45 hrs/week (for candidates with an Early Childhood Education degree or diploma + 6 months experience OR one year's full time experience with under 5s)
- AU PAIR ASSIST – Our short-term placement option for candidates already in New Zealand, allowing you to join a family pretty much immediately and is ideal for enthusiastic working travelers who want a rewarding short-term job before continuing on their travels. 3-4 month placements, 25-45 hrs/week.
Response from Au Pair Link - New Zealand
We're so glad you enjoyed being part of our programme! Thanks so much for the lovely feedback.