My Favorite Experience

Fun: 7
Housing: 10
Safety: 9
Review

Getting accepted into the study abroad program at RMIT was one of the best things to ever happen to me. I always wanted to go to Australia, and having the opportunity to also go to school there was a once in a lifetime experience for me. While I was in Australia, I got to see the most amazing views, meet incredible people, and travel around the country to divulge in the incredible atmospheres. I also was able to spend my birthday in Australia and celebrate with my new friends. Venturing out on my own and opening up a new world for myself was the most rewarding part of my journey. I was able to take selfies with some kangaroos, cuddle with a koala, and snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef. I would not change my time in Australia for anything. Traveling abroad taught me so much about myself and opened my eyes to make me realize I can achieve anything I set my mind to. Going on this trip definitely makes me want to see other parts of the world. I have the travel bug now! It was the best experience of my life and I really wish I could do it again.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would