My Argo Adventure

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I came onto this voyage, excited but not really knowing what to expect, I came out of it with a better understanding and new sense of the world. The trip was phenomenal and I am 100% glad I did it.

Ever since I was little, my big dream was to do an Ocean Crossing, and this trip allowed me to follow my dreams. The smell of the fresh ocean air mixed with the sight of nothing but ocean for miles in any direction is incredible, but also very hard to describe to people who have not experienced it.

We started out in the BVIs with stops along the way to eventually get to our final destination of France. Along the way, we were doing everything on board. We took turns helming, going on watch, cooking our meals, cleaning up and more. You were a full member of the crew, and had the responsibilities as such. On top of that, we were also taking an oceanography class, which you may be able to get college credit for. It sounds like a lot, but it is completely manageable and you will never be bored.

This was an experience that I will never forget and I hope you get the opportunity to as experience it as well.

At times, all of the class projects got a little hard to handle, especially towards the end of the trip when were hitting new ports more frequently. A more layed out class schedule would be better.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would