Big City Life! Getting TEFL Certified in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

It is hard to know what to expect out of an abroad experience. Moving to another country where you know no one and almost nothing about the city is hard. TEFL Heaven made the process of applying for and getting prepared for my TEFL program a breeze.

Not only was everyone I talked to from the organization super friendly and helpful, they also responded to me quickly and answered all my questions. They connected me with their partner school in Buenos Aires and were always supportive if I needed extra assistance.

I cannot speak highly enough about the school and the in class experience I had at the institute. Our teacher, Carolina, is amazing and I am so glad I had the opportunity to learn with her and the other students in my class. The 4 week course was intense and spending 5 hours every day in the same room with the same people is.... interesting. We definitely bonded quickly.

Taking this TEFL course in Buenos Aires gave me a purpose to be here and I loved it. I had a reason to wake up and something I needed to complete every day and that was a great feeling. I have only been out of the course for a week and already have several job offers and interviews. I know that was one of my main concerns along with the other students but rest assured, there is ample teaching opportunity here and the team makes sure that you are all set.

What a wonderful time it has been. Thank you TEFL Heaven!

To be honest I don't think the program needs that much more improvement. I felt everything ran smoothly and met or exceeded my expectations. I think one of the only things I would mention would be the intensity of the last two weeks of class. I didn't feel like I knew about the observations and teaching practices until they were happening. Of course I am glad we had those experiences but maybe it should be stressed ahead of time that you will not only be spending 5 hours in class but you will also have to travel through the city to go to observations and practices and sometimes you will have 12 hour days with no time to do anything else. I think it would just be good for people to know that ahead of time so they do not plan other activities or are mentally prepared to be very busy with only the course.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would