TEFL Heaven: Paid teaching job Buenos Aires, Argentina

TEFL Heaven offers the exciting opportunity to teach English in one of the worlds most famous cities! Buenos Aires!. You will complete a 4 week face to face TEFL training course and upon completion of the course you will receive a guaranteed paid job! Not only will you become TEFL certified but you will also meet like minded people and be able to explore Argentina's culture before you dive into your first teaching role.

Once you have gained your TEFL certificate, this enables you to teach English anywhere in the world!

• Benefits 5
  • Facilities 8
  • Instruction 9
  • Difficulty 5.5
  • Job Assistance 9.5
Alyssa

Teaching English in Buenos Aires

I have recently decided to teach English in Buenos Aires, Argentina, through the TEFL Heaven program, and I cannot recommend it enough. It was overall a great experience which was rewarding and enriching at the same time. The people were incredibly friendly, and it was a great start to the journey, as it was very much social hub, alongside the productive work that was done. The course material was interesting, as we delved into topics such as teaching theories, methods and classroom etiquette before starting our teaching practice lessons. The week of teaching practice was where I developed my preferred teaching style; I felt confident and secure at every step of the way, due to the guidance and constructive criticism given by the instructors. Once the course finished, we were given a lot of aid with crafting CVs, applying for teaching jobs and going for interviews. I do not regret spending time to train for my TEFL qualification in Buenos Aires, as it made job hunting easier. The post-program process was very smooth and positive; despite having a busy teaching schedule, there was still time to explore the city, uncover its culture and socialise with newfound friends. All in all, it was a fabulous experience and I cannot recommend it enough!

The program was very satisfactory and matched my expectations perfectly. However, if I had to change one aspect, I would have requested to have more lessons on teaching specific and intricate grammatical rules to non-native English speakers.
Megan

Best TEFL program ever!,

Do you want to travel? Do you want to explore a new country and culture? Do you want to learn Spanish? Buenos Aires is waiting for you! Buenos Aires is a cosmopolitan city filled with the most welcoming people! On your first day you will feel at home! It is also the perfect mix of Latin American culture but with European perks like the subway! Get ready to enjoy tango music, nights out, French style architecture, beautiful city parks and squares, and loads of free tours and cultural activities! I almost forgot about the course! Maria Laura is so open, friendly and passionate(A typical Argentine.) The way that she guides you through the course makes it come so naturally. This is why I didn’t give it a high number in difficulty as she really makes you enjoy the work which makes it much easier than it would be otherwise! I had so much fun and in the end really felt like a teacher! They are still there for me if I ever need them and I’m welcome (as are all their students) to pop in at any time! This was the best decision! Just do it! You will not regret it! The only tip I have is that I would definitely come a week before so that you can settle in to the city’s vibe and get your bearings before you begin the course!

I honestly mean it when I say that this course is the best ever! I did a tefl before (I did this again because of the guaranteed job placement) and I’m so glad I did! Not just because of the guaranteed job but because Maria Laura is such an excellent teacher she makes you feel like a teacher so that when you leave your fully prepared. Also the way in which the course is structured helps you to put it all together without feeling overwhelmed. Five stars!!
Kellane

Big City Life! Getting TEFL Certified in Buenos Aires, Argentina

It is hard to know what to expect out of an abroad experience. Moving to another country where you know no one and almost nothing about the city is hard. TEFL Heaven made the process of applying for and getting prepared for my TEFL program a breeze.

Not only was everyone I talked to from the organization super friendly and helpful, they also responded to me quickly and answered all my questions. They connected me with their partner school in Buenos Aires and were always supportive if I needed extra assistance.

I cannot speak highly enough about the school and the in class experience I had at the institute. Our teacher, Carolina, is amazing and I am so glad I had the opportunity to learn with her and the other students in my class. The 4 week course was intense and spending 5 hours every day in the same room with the same people is.... interesting. We definitely bonded quickly.

Taking this TEFL course in Buenos Aires gave me a purpose to be here and I loved it. I had a reason to wake up and something I needed to complete every day and that was a great feeling. I have only been out of the course for a week and already have several job offers and interviews. I know that was one of my main concerns along with the other students but rest assured, there is ample teaching opportunity here and the team makes sure that you are all set.

What a wonderful time it has been. Thank you TEFL Heaven!

To be honest I don't think the program needs that much more improvement. I felt everything ran smoothly and met or exceeded my expectations. I think one of the only things I would mention would be the intensity of the last two weeks of class. I didn't feel like I knew about the observations and teaching practices until they were happening. Of course I am glad we had those experiences but maybe it should be stressed ahead of time that you will not only be spending 5 hours in class but you will also have to travel through the city to go to observations and practices and sometimes you will have 12 hour days with no time to do anything else. I think it would just be good for people to know that ahead of time so they do not plan other activities or are mentally prepared to be very busy with only the course.

About TEFL Heaven

Since 2007 TEFL Heaven (formerly Experience Teaching Abroad) has assisted university graduates and non-graduates to secure quality teaching placements abroad. We pride ourselves on being a fun and personable company who like to actively engage with...