Summer 2016

Fun: 10
Housing: 10
Value: 10
Review

Hutong School's Summer Camp program is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about Chinese culture while improving your Chinese skills. I took part in the program in August 2016, and would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in learning about Chinese culture, and Chinese language. The course has a good mixture of high quality language tutoring, and exciting cultural trips and activities, for young people, and makes for a great introduction into Hutong School's community. I was made to feel safe, comfortable and welcome even before I arrived in China, as I was guided through the process of visa application and travel arrangements with helpful and frequent communication with members of Hutong School's team, and I had 24/7 support throughout my stay in China. I made many new friends during my stay in Beijing, and I plan to visit Hutong School again, for a loner period of time in the near future. I urge anyone interested to apply for this program; it was an excellent experience!

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2016
Private Note to Provider (optional)
Thank you for an amazing time!
Media
Photos
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.