Can you picture yourself on the Great Wall of China, speaking to locals and tasting real Chinese cuisine? Then our Chinese Summer Camp is perfect for you!
Spend two weeks of your summer abroad immersing yourself in Chinese language and culture, whilst making new friends from around the world. Under the 24/7 supervision of our team, you'll get the chance to explore the best of China's ancient capital, learn Mandarin and discover an exciting culture.
A typical day on the Summer Camp begins with 3 hours of Chinese classes, followed by an afternoon of exploring the city and taking part in a wide variety of cultural and social activities. Activities include calligraphy, watching a Peking Opera performance, visit the Great Wall of China. During the weekend, we'll venture a bit further to show you more of Beijing, giving you a well-rounded and fun experience of China's vibrant capital city!
- Take part in 18 different cultural activities (The Great Wall, Cooking Class, KTV, Calligraphy, etc.)
- Practical Assistance (including visa application)
- Take small group Chinese classes and learn in a fun and fast way
- Receive 24/7 supervision and support
- Explore the city and its surroundings during weekends