Great experience overall!

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

This past summer I was able to travel to Thailand with loop abroad. I chose the wild tropics program because it had it all! We experienced Thai culture with an excellent local guide, learned about reforestation, explored temples, had an introduction to Buddhist meditation and ziplined through the jungle all just in the first week in Chiang Mai!

Our second week we flew down south to the island of Koh Tao which was my favourite part of the trip! In this week we learned about coral reef ecosystems from the incredible team at New Heaven reef conservation, scuba dove, snorkelled helped the New heaven team rebuild mooring lines and even got to see a few turtles and sharks!

These 2 weeks were jam packed with crazy experiences and opportunities, I met some amazing people, got to eat tons of delicious food and experience Thailand on a more cultural/educational level!

My adivce would be to prepare for a busy 2 weeks, try something new and maybe a bit crazy (I ate a cricket!) and make the most of Thailand, the stories and friends you make on this trip will stay with you forever!

The only negative things I have to say would be that with the program being so new I wish it would have been more organized and I wish we had been a little bit more prepared as to what we should pack and what we should expect.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would