A Month in a Minute

Fun: 9
Housing: 7
Safety: 10
Review

My time in Japan was a beautiful, fulfilling experience. I learned so much and grew while doing so. For me, studying in Japan could not have been more different from my university experience at home - I got to a tiny STEM school outside of New York City and got to study at an even smaller, women-only, Catholic, liberal arts school in Tokyo. I feel very lucky to have been able to learn Japanese in Japan with Japanese students helping me along the way. I not only learned inside the classroom, taking not only a Japanese class but also Global Citizenship and Cross Cultural studies, but I also learned each and every day outside of class. I visited dozens of temples, shrines, cities, and mountains. I met people from everywhere from China to Australia. I tried foods I didn't even know existed. I learned more about myself than I could have ever expected. I hope to be able to go back to Japan someday and learn even more.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2017
Media
Photos
Video
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.