Spend your summer studying in one of the world's most vibrant cities: Tokyo. Tucked away behind lively Harajuku and Shibuya, study on the grounds of a former Samurai Family's hilltop mansion. At Seisen University, choose from a wide selection of courses that are enriched in an internationally focused curriculum. Bustling with several clubs and extracurricular activities, while at Seisen University, you will quickly find yourself immersed in Tokyo's spirited blend of modern and traditional Japanese culture.
- Study in the heart of Tokyo, the capital of Japan and the world's most populous city
- Feel supported with Seisen's small class sizes and communal feel
- Japanese language classes to learn one of the world’s top in-demand languages
- Opportunity to meet Japanese students and attend special lectures
- Visits to ancient shrines and temples