The Best Experience You Could Ask For!!!

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

The Czech Republic was one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. I was completely blessed to study here. The amount of beauty within the city is not comparable, the food, the people, the sites, the history. Everything about Prague was great.
In addition to how beautiful the city is, the price is great too! I was afforded to eat out every single day, with meals usually tallying between $4-8 including drinks! This was a surreal experience for me.
Also the friends I made while abroad are life long friends, we text and keep in contact every time someone travels, seriously I mean it. Friends you make abroad are friends that last a life time!
Let me put it this way, 10/10 EVERYTHING.

The USAC employees did exceptionally well in every category, I learned a little bit of Czech. They made it fun and enjoyable. The metro system was really close to our apartments, the teachers were awesome and really cared. The field trips were great and life opening.
We ice skated on the river, went half across the country on a weekend field trip, hiked up and down mountains, and even saw other countries and beautiful cities all with the help of USAC. I have been through multiple USAC trips, none compare to the Prague faculty.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would